Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Cool in the City

We have a fridge!
Now I can get down to business and really start testing out some recipes to put on this blog.
One of my goals is to make pies A-Z. I have my list together and will start baking as soon as I have some time. Seems like the next couple weekends are packed full of fun. For the last couple weekends I have had nothing going on and all the time in the world to bake but had a dead fridge. Well, things are turning around.
Get ready for some fun stuff on here. I am not only baking from scratch or made up recipes, I will also test out boxed items. I have no shame, am not a snob about baking and will try almost anything. I bake both regular and vegan to mix things up.
PS - Went to Emmy's Spaghetti shack last night by my house and they are no longer CASH ONLY, they take CARDS!

No comments: